Product demonstration videos of the vegetable belt slicer BCM-1650:
Product demonstration video of the vegetable belt slicer in our vegetable processing line:
Video of the production process of the vegetable belt cutting machine BCM-1650:
Vegetable belt slicer BCM-1650
The vegetable belt cutter BCM-1650 is especially designed for small- and medium sized vegetable processing companies. This machine is well suited for almost all kinds of vegetables, fruits and salads and has a capacity up to 1000 kg/h. The belt cutting machine BCM-1650 delivers a beautiful and qualitative excellent cutting result because of the sophisticated concept of ‘rotating knife transition’ with very small SS rollers which guide the product to the knife, in combination with extremely sharp knives. Cutting sizes and other options can easily be adjusted on the touch screen of the machine. The BCM-1650 can also be seamlessly integrated in a vegetable processing line for cutting, washing and drying vegetables.Vegetable processing line 1000 kg/h (from right to left: belt cutting machine BCM-1650, conveyor belt HCB-400-TS, washing machine VWM-3600, basket mill ACBM, and drying machine HS-FLEX)
Cutting possibilties for vegetables, fruits and herbs
- Wing knife for cutting leafy vegetables such as lettuce, iceberg lettuce, oak leaf lettuce, Chinese cabbage, oxheart cabbage, bok choy and chicory. This knife is also suited for other vegetables such as celery, leek, spring onion and paprika and herbs such as parsley and chives.
- Wing knife with cross-cut knives among others suitable for leek, melon (squares) and iceberg lettuce (squares).
- Adjustable disc: this disc is suitable for all kinds of cabbages (trails), carrot, cucumber, beets (slices), onion rings and many more.
- Strip knives: for julienne strips 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 mm for products such as cucumber and carrot. Also well-suited for many other vegetables such as for cabbage strips and onions.
- Grating disc: for grating carrots, potatoes, daikon radish and beet.
- Slicing disc (10 knives): This disc is suitable for slicing large quantities of vegetables such as red and white cabbage. Also products such as cucumber, carrot, flat string beans, potatoes, and onion rings can be cut in slices with this slicing disc. Available in cutting sizes of 1,5 – 2 – 3 or 4 mm.
- Special cutting disc (5 mm): This cutting disc with four knives is especially designed for cutting tomatoes and other soft products in large quantities. This special cutting disc has a cutting size of 5 mm.
Ease of use
All programs and functions on the BCM-1650 can easily be controlled on the standard included colour touch screen. This display can be adjusted to eleven different languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish. Cutting sizes are adjustable with one simple press on the touch screen. The cutting discs can easily be interchanged because of their convenient size and weight.
Hygienic design / easy to clean
All doors can easily be opened and all belts are easily removable. Because of the smoothly finished surface and the lack of ‘dirt angles’ the machine can be cleaned quickly, radically and hygienically. The touchscreen also contains a cleaning program, which makes it possible run the belts with an open door and an open screen. This makes the belts easy to clean without having to take them off.
The machine is completely made of sustainable stainless steel. All technical components are from renowned brands. All technical components are inside the machine, so they are entirely protected against water. The touchscreen is IP-67 water resistant.
The vegetable belt slicer BCM-1650 has three water resistant (IP-67) sensors which makes it impossible for users to reach the knife disc while the machine is operating. Therefore, users cannot cut their hands to a rotating knife disc. The three sensors are placed on the door of the cutting chamber, under the cutting chamber (a safety bar), and on the cover over cutting belts. When the sensor is deactivated, the machine will stop immediately (brake motor). The touch screen will graphically display which sensor was deactivated.
- Capacity: 500 to 1000 kg/hour, depending on the cutting size and the density of the product.
- Electrical data: 1 Ph / 230 V / 50 Hz / 8.25 A
- Power: 1.85 kW
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1685 x 645 x 1440 mm
- Weight: 306.5 kg, without knives