Vegetable Belt Slicer BCM-1650
The vegetable belt cutter BCM-1650 is designed for small- and medium-sized vegetable processing companies. This machine is well suited for almost all kinds of vegetables, fruits, and salads and has a capacity of up to 1000 kg/h. The BCM-1650 delivers excellent cutting results due to its sophisticated concept of ‘rotating knife transition’ with small SS rollers guiding the product to the knife, along with extremely sharp knives. Cutting sizes and other options can easily be adjusted on the machine’s touch screen. The BCM-1650 can also be seamlessly integrated into a vegetable processing line for cutting, washing, and drying vegetables.
Cutting Possibilities for Vegetables, Fruits, and Herbs
- Wing knife for cutting leafy vegetables such as lettuce, iceberg lettuce, oak leaf lettuce, Chinese cabbage, oxheart cabbage, bok choy, and chicory. This knife is also suitable for other vegetables such as celery, leek, spring onion, and paprika, and herbs such as parsley and chives.
- Wing knife with cross-cut knives, suitable for leek, melon (squares), and iceberg lettuce (squares).
- Adjustable disc: suitable for all kinds of cabbages (trails), carrot, cucumber, beets (slices), onion rings, and more.
- Strip knives: for julienne strips of 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 mm, suitable for products such as cucumber and carrot. Also well-suited for many other vegetables such as cabbage strips and onions.
- Grating disc: for grating carrots, potatoes, daikon radish, and beet.
- Slicing disc (10 knives): suitable for slicing large quantities of vegetables such as red and white cabbage. Also suitable for products such as cucumber, carrot, flat string beans, potatoes, and onion rings. Available in cutting sizes of 1.5, 2, 3, or 4 mm.
- Special cutting disc (5 mm): designed for cutting tomatoes and other soft products in large quantities. This cutting disc has a cutting size of 5 mm.
Ease of Use
All programs and functions on the BCM-1650 can be easily controlled through the included color touch screen. The display supports eleven different languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish. Cutting sizes are adjustable with a simple press on the touch screen, and the cutting discs can be easily interchanged due to their convenient size and weight.
Hygienic Design / Easy to Clean
All doors can be easily opened, and all belts are removable for easy cleaning. The machine’s smooth surface and lack of ‘dirt angles’ facilitate quick, thorough, and hygienic cleaning. The touch screen includes a cleaning program that allows the belts to run with an open door and screen, simplifying the cleaning process without the need to remove the belts.
The machine is made entirely of sustainable stainless steel, and all technical components are from renowned brands. Technical components are protected from water as they are inside the machine. And the touchscreen is IP-67 water resistant.
The vegetable belt slicer BCM-1650 incorporates three water-resistant (IP-67) sensors that prevent users from reaching the knife disc while the machine is operating, ensuring user safety. The sensors are located on the door of the cutting chamber, under the cutting chamber (a safety bar), and on the cover over the cutting belts. If a sensor is deactivated, the machine will immediately stop (brake motor), and the touch screen will graphically indicate which sensor was deactivated.
|Capacity||Up to 1000 kg/h|
|Electrical data||1 Ph / 230 V / 50 Hz / 8.25 A|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||1685 x 645 x 1440 mm|
|Weight||306.5 kg without knives|