Vegetable processing line including the vegetable conveyor belt HCB-400-TS:
Vegetable conveyor belt HCB-400-TS
- Stainless steel drum motor and turning roll
- One-sided support of the belt frame
- The input and output funnel can both be dismantled
- Detachable conveyor belt
- Stainless steel brake castors
Advantages of the vegetable conveyor belt HCB-400-TS
- Because the belt is trough-shaped, products are lead automatically to the centre of the belt. That is why there is no need for side guides.
- Another advantage of the trough-shaped belt is that products are transported much better. Even when the conveyor belt is wet because of vegetable juices.
- The input and output funnel precisely fit, to make sure that no products will be spilt on the floor. In the input funnel a white (food grade) rubber closure is mounted. In the output funnel a scrapper is mounted which prevents products to stick to the belt and consequently prevents products to fall on the ground on the retour part.
- The belt can be cleaned thoroughly and easily. The input and output funnel can be detached very easily. By means of a unbolt button, the turning roll can be turned over to release the belt. Because the frame only has legs on one side, the belt can be removed from the belt frame very easily. Another advantage is that the belt frame can be cleaned perfectly on the inside as well.
- The belt frame is very solid. All the seams are completely welded.
- Both in the stainless steel drum motor and the stainless steel turning roll the bearings are mounted inside, so that they cannot get in touch with water.
- On the inside of the belt there are two guiding belts. They move along the guiding rails of the belt frame, the drum motor and the turning roll. Thanks to this construction the belt runs in alignment perfectly.
- This conveyor belt fits seemlessly in a vegetable processing line for cutting, washing and drying vegetables.
The HCB-400-TS can also be extended to make the conveyor suitable for a multi-stage washing solution. Where the standard version of the HCB-400-TS is suited for a single-stage washing solution, the HCB-400-TS can also be extended to make it suitable for a 2-stage or 3-stage washing solution.
Vegetable processing line 1000 kg/h with two washers (from right to left: belt cutting machine BCM-2450, conveyor belt HCB-400-TS (extended version), washing machine VWM-2500 (heigthened version), washing machine VWM-3600, basket mill ACBM, and drying machine HS-FLEX)
Vegetable processing line 1000 kg/h with three washers (from right to left: belt cutting machine BCM-2450, conveyor belt HCB-400-TS (extended version), washing machine VWM-2500 (heightened version), washing machine VWM-2500 (heigthened version), washing machine VWM-3600, basket mill ACBM, and 3x drying machine HS-FLEX)
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||3492 x 708 x 1464 mm|
|Belt width||400 mm|
|Electrical data||3 Ph / 400 V / 50 Hz / 0.7 A / 127 RPM|
|Belt speed||Approx. 48 m/min|