Product demonstration video of the industrial vegetable belt cutter BCM-3000:
Belt cutting machine BCM-3000
The industrial belt cutting machine BCM-3000 is suitable for slicing all leafy vegetables and many root vegetables like cabbage, borecole, onion, melon, and paprika. The BCM-3000 can be seamlessly integrated into a vegetable processing line for cutting, washing and drying vegetables.
Vegetable processing line 2000 kg/h (from right to left: preparation station VPS-6, belt cutting machine BCM-3000, conveyor belt HCB-600-TS, washing machine VWM-5000, basket mill ACBM, and drying machine HS-FLEX)
Cutting possibilties for vegetables, fruits and herbs
The machine is very easy to operate, has a perfect cutting quality, an excellent solid construction and is very hygienic. The cutting sizes for:
- Standard wing knife: for slicing (continuously variable from 1 up to 55 mm) vegetables into for example long cabbage trails or leek rings.
- Wing knife with cross knives: for every multiplication of 5 mm x slicing size to cut for example short cabbage trails or half leek rings.
- Adjustable disc: can be used for both the standard wing knife and the wing knife with cross knives. Every multiplication of 5 mm x set cutting size is possible
- Cabbage cutting disc: this disc has 10 knives especially made for cutting cabbage
The industrial belt cutter BCM-3000 is suited for medium- and large sized vegetable processing companies that are in need of a large capacity (up to 3000 kg per hour) and are looking for the best possible cutting quality, flexibility and ease of use. Precutting is not necessary because of the width of the belt (275 mm). Even the largest products like cabbage don’t need to be precut. The desired type of cut and the desired thickness of the cut can easily be selected on the touchscreen. The display can be changed to eleven different languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
- Good price/quality ratio.
- Easy to operate: by means of the touch screen you can select the language, programs, cutting size, type of product and the desired cutting disc.
- Exceptionally beautiful and high quality cut.
- Minimum cutting waste and no damage to the product.
- The speed is preprogrammed per product and cutting size. Customized programs can also be added.
- Due to a sustainable construction the machine requires minimum maintenance and has a long life span.
- Easy to disassemble.
- Stable belts with a good hold.
- Changeable knives which can be re-sharpened.
|Up to 3000 kg/h
|3 Ph / 400 V / 50 Hz / 11.5 A
|2880 x 940 x 1570 mm
|580 kg without knives
The vegetable preparation station VPS-6 can be placed in front of the belt cutting machine BCM-3000. Both the upper conveyor belt of the station connects seamlessly to the lower conveyor belt of the belt cutting machine. The preparation station is suitable for six employees. Each employee has his own crate holder, a plastic cutting board and a waste funnel.
When comparing the BCM-1650 to the BCM-3000, two main operational differences stand out:
- Belt Width: The BCM-3000 features a wider belt with a width of 275 mm, allowing it to slice large products like cabbage without the need for precutting the cabbages into halves. In contrast, the BCM-1650 has a narrower belt with a width of 150 mm.
- Slicing Capacity: The BCM-3000 offers a higher slicing capacity of 3000 kg/h, while the BCM-1650 has a slicing capacity of 1000 kg/h.