Product demonstration video of the high capacity vegetable processing line including the VPS-6:
Vegetable preparation station VPS-6
The vegetable preparation station VPS-6 can be placed in front of the belt cutting machine BCM-3000 and can be seamlessly integrated in a high capacity vegetable processing line. The upper conveyor belt of the station connects seamlessly to the lower conveyor belt of the belt cutting machine. This preparation station is suitable for six employees. Each employee has his own crate holder, a plastic cutting board and a waste funnel. After the preparation of the vegetables, they are placed on the upper belt. The upper belt passes to the lower belt of the belt cutting machine, which carries the products to the knife of the belt cutting machine. At the same time the waste (stumps, bad leaves) disappears through the waste funnel to the lower belt of the preparation station. The lower belt has a swan construction (kink upwards), so that the waste can be transported to a large plastic container.Vegetable processing line 2000 kg/h (from right to left: preparation station VPS-6, belt cutting machine BCM-3000, conveyor belt HCB-600-TS, washing machine VWM-5000, basket mill ACBM, and drying machine HS-FLEX)
Advantages of the vegetable preparation station VPS-6
- The upper belt of the preparation station connects seamlessly to the lower belt of the belt cutting machine.
- The speed of the upper belt can be adjusted with a frequency inverter and synchronized with the belt speed of the belt cutting machine. In this way the capacity of the belt cutting machine can be fully utilized.
- The crate holders, cutting boards and waste funnels can be placed on the preparation workstation as desired. This way, a perfect ergonomic workplace can be created for every employee (both left- and right-handed).
- The employees are at the correct (adjustable) working height on the supplied stainless steel platforms. The platforms have a safe anti-slip top.
- Completely stainless steel construction, all seams are completely welded.
- Stainless steel drum motors and turning rolls.
- On the inside of the conveyor belts are two guiding belts. They move along the guiding rails of the belt frame, the drum motor and the turning roll. Thanks to this construction the belt runs in alignment perfectly.
- Stainless steel waterproof switch box.
- Seamlessly integratable in a high capacity vegetable processing line for cutting, washing and drying.
- All parts of the vegetable preparation station can be disassembled easily, without tools.
- The lower belt for the waste is equipped with stainless steel brake castors, and can – after the power plug has been removed from the socket – driven out of the preparation station.
- The side guides of the lower belt can be tilted side wards. Then the roller – which keeps the belt in the bend – can be released. Also, the turning roller can also be released with one button. Subsequently, the belt can be lifted to clean the frame on the inside thoroughly.
- The upper belt can be pushed out of the front workstation after the power plug has been removed from the socket. Next to that, the turning roll can be released with one button. The belt can then be removed from the frame so that the belt frame can be cleaned.
- Electrical data: 3 Ph / 400 V / 0.37 kW / 1.54 A
- Speed upper belt: 0.21 m/s (at 50 HZ)
- Speed lower belt: 0.38 m/s
- Dimensions (LxBxH): 4040 x 1000 x 1060 mm
- Width incl. platforms and crate holders: 2320 mm
- Height incl. switch box: 1850 mm
- Width upper belt: 275 mm
- Width lower belt: 400 mm
- Weight: approx. 400 kg