Product demonstration video of the french fries cutter FFC-350:
Operation of the French fries cutter FFC-350
- The operation of the FFC-350 is very simple. First you open the lid and insert the product. After you close the lid, the pressure piece will automatically press the product through the knife set.
- The FFC-350 can be mounted on a table. The cut fries can be collected in a basket in front of the table
Advantages of the French fries cutter FFC-350
- Due to the shape and angle of the tube, the potatoes or carrots are always cut lengthwise.
- No broken or bend fries as with rotary fry cutters
- Easy to (dis-)assemble knife set and pressure piece for quick changing to another cutting size, and for hygienic cleaning,
- 8 x 8 mm
- 10 x 10 mm
- 12 x 12 mm
|330 x 830 x 380 mm
|Required air pressure
|6 - 8 Bar
The 8x8 mm knife grid is the smallest size available for the FFC-350. If you require smaller sizes, we can recommend our BCM-1650 belt cutting machine, which can cut julienne from 2 to 6 mm.