Centrifugal vegetable drying machine HS-ES
The stainless steel centrifugal vegetable drying machine HS-ES removes the washing water of vegetables after they have been washed. The washed vegetables are simply placed in a basket in the HS-ES. The machine automatically starts operating after closing the lid. The machines operates at an ideal speed to remove the washing water while preserving both the product and its juices. The HS-ES is perfectly suited for most cut vegetables and works seamlessly with the BCM-1650 belt slicer machine, VWM-2500 / VWM-3600 vegetable washing machine and the ACBM basket mill in a vegetable processing line.Vegetable processing line 1000 kg/h (from right to left: belt cutting machine BCM-1650, conveyor belt HCB-400-TS, washing machine VWM-2500, basket mill ACBM, and drying machine HS-ES)
Advantages of the centrifugal vegetable drying machine HS-ES
- High quality and stable machine for industrial use.
- After opening the lid, the machine stops immediately (brake motor) and the basket can be taken out of the machine. An electronic timer can be set so that the machine will stop after the set time (surcharge).
- Under the vegetable dryer HS-ES four heavy levelers with vibration dampers are mounted. In this way the vibrations of starting the machine are absorbed and the machine will keep a fixed position on the floor. Therefore, it is not necessary to fix the machine to the floor.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 580 x 830 x 970 mm
- Deployment altitude: 830 mm
- Elektrical data: 3 Ph / 400 V / 2.6 A / 2800 RPM, basket holder 700 RPM
- Weight: 225 kg
|Electrical data||3 Ph / 400 V / 50 Hz / 2.6 A|
|RPM motor||2800 RPM|
|RPM basket holder||700 RPM|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||580 x 830 x 970 mm|
|Infeed height||830 mm|