The vegetable washing machine VWM-3600 CB is designed for small- and medium sized vegetable processing companies. This machine perfectly suits with the BCM-1650 / BCM-2450 belt-cutting machine, the HCB-400-TS conveyor belt and the centrifugal dryer HS-FLEX in a vegetable processing line. The vegetables are either transported to the washing tank of the VWM-3600 CB by a conveyor belt or thrown in manually. In the washing tank, the vegetables are washed very intensively by a system of a powerful pump and water nozzles in the side wall (for circulation) and in the back headboard (for propulsion). The products are submerged by a big drum (flycatcher) as well. Due to the perforated flycatcher, insects will be filtered out and removed. In case of products without any insects, the flycatcher can be tilted to the front while washing the products. This can also be done while cleaning the machine.
The VWM-3600 CB (conveyor belt) is a further developed version of the well-known VWM-3600 VS (vibrating sieve). The CB version is used especially for washing delicate leafy vegetables such as lettuce, salad, spinach, kale, cabbage, Swiss chard, endive, bok choy, herbs etc.
Washing and mixing:
Both sinking and floating vegetables can be washed with the vegetable washing machine VWM-3600 CB. In addition, this machine can also be used for mixing salads. The whirl and flow can be adjusted separately with butterfly valves. In this way the vegetables can be mixed homogenously (only whirl). And after opening the butterfly valve for flow, the vegetables can be transported out of the machine through the vibrating sieve conveyor.
- Easy to operate
- Excellent washing result with a very low germ count
- Extremely solid construction
- A perfectly hygienic finish
- Easy to clean
Cleaning / hygiene:
- The conveyor belt can be simply pushed forward, and then be tilted. Then the drive roller can be unlocked and tilted with one button. This means that the conveyor belt can be cleaned on all sides, even inside.
- The screen plate and bulkheads of the filter tank can be removed easily.
- The screen plate of the washing tank can be removed easily.
- All piping parts can be dismantled very quickly – and without tools – by means of tri-clamps. They have no screw thread on the pipe-ends. Therefore, they are much more hygienic than the common used dairy fittings (nut/coupling nut).
- Because of the use of tri-clamps, butterfly valves, and high quality welding, all piping and fitting comply to even the strictest demands and regulations which apply in the pharmaceutical and dairy industry.
- Because of the smoothly finished surfaces and the lack of ‘dirty angles’, the machine can be cleaned quickly, radically and hygienically.
- All external wiring is bundled nicely on stainless steel rods, making it easy to keep it dirt free.
- Capacity: from 500 to 1000 kg/hour, depending on the dirt content and the density of the product.
- Electrical data: 3 Ph / 400 V / 50 Hz / 6 A
- Power: 2.8 kW
- Dimensions (LxBxH): 3586 x 1289 x 1704 mm
- Weight: 480 kg
- Water capacity: 690 L
- Water connection: ¾” hose for filling, ½” hose for after sprinkling.
Through our own production and direct delivery to the end user a competitive price/performance ratio. Request a detailed offer here without further obligation.